Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our private and public sector clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Strategic Consultants, Program/Project Managers, Change Managers, UX Designers, Architects, Developers, DevOps Engineers, Quality Analysts/Testers, and Implementation Specialists have with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture.
Job Role and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
• Analyze development / technical problems, and propose solutions.
• Assist in researching new technologies and providing recommendations.
• Assist in the design and development of new products / customer specific projects.
• Work with team members to ensure the solution is constructed according to the architecture.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software.
• 3+ years of Java programming language including but not limited to knowledge and experience with:
• Java versions and features
• Data structures and algorithms in Java
• Object oriented design
• Enterprise design patterns
• Automated testing frameworks and tools
• Experience with each of the following:
• Java IDEs such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
• SQL based tools such as SQL Developer or TOAD
• Source control tools such as Git or SVN
• Previous experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Java EE (Servlets, JSPs)
• ECMAScript, XML, CSS
• Database design
• Spring Framework
• Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Bilingual - French and English
• Experience in a consulting or software development environment; designing and delivering technical projects.
• Familiarity with health care solutions.
• Experience with source control, build and integration and automated test tools.
• Experience with open source technologies and frameworks.
• Knowledge of analysis and design methodologies.
• Understanding of agile development lifecycle.
• Willingness to travel.